One more week and we are on!
Class of ’84
Malasadas – Waikiki
Friday 4:45pm – 8pm
Don’t forget your ’84 cap/apron, covered shoes!
We will be donning buff and blue bowties as a tribute to Mr. Malasada – Mr. Bowers.
A bunch of us got together and made them. Wear something you can safety pin it to, like the apron or crew neck t-shirt.
Or we some have ribbon that you can use to tie it around your neck.
Since we are working in a FOOD BOOTH please read the following Board of Health Rules.
Baseball caps may be worn, but visors are not acceptable.
Board of Health Rules
- Hair must be covered and apron worn at all times.
- Food handlers must wash their hands after handling money or scrip.
- All paper cups, plates and utensils should be kept in original containers or cartons.
- Handle cups and plates from bottom only.
- Handle utensils by handle only
- Workers should wear closed-toe shoes. No slippers.
- While in the booth: No Eating, No Smoking, No Hair combing or brushing, No Sitting on counters or tables.
Looking forward to seeing you at Malasadas – Waikiki, 4:45pm – 8pm, Friday February 4th, 2011
Jeff and Patti